Paper Submission is now closed, for any other queries please contact email@example.com
Registrations are Now Open only for general participants Who Can Join the Conference. To Register click here.
Welcome to the ISLE Conference Paper Submission Portal!
- The Conference is open to scholars, professionals and others from India and outside
- Papers for the Conference can be contributed on the following themes*
- The prospective paper writers may contribute on other relevant sub-themes as well. The proposed papers may focus on empirical contexts pertaining to India or other regions and countries.
- The length of the paper should not exceed 8000 words and should adhere to the current writing style of The Indian Journal of Labour Economics (IJLE). For further details, please visit http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/41027
- All papers should include an Abstract of around 300-700 words. The abstracts of all accepted papers will be compiled into a publication which will be circulated among the Conference participants. The Book of Abstracts will also be uploaded on the ISLE website.
- The selected revised papers presented in the Conference will be considered for publication in the Indian Journal of Labour Economics after peer review.
- Authors must ensure that their submissions are original. Please note that all papers will be screened for plagiarism and accordingly accepted or rejected. Further, authors are solely responsible for plagiarism violations.
- Papers should be submitted through this Online Portal by creating an account. You can create an account by clicking on the ‘Create an Account’. Upon creating an account, you will receive a verification code on the email id you have used for creating your account. Once you have created your account you have to fill in the required details and submit an Abstract and your Paper
NOTE: SUBMISSION OF BOTH ABSTRACT AND A FULL PAPER IS MANDATORY. ONLY ABSTRACTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR REVIEW
- Papers can be single authored or multi authored.
- Multi authored papers cannot have more than 5 authors.
- The details of the authors should be filled in “order of appearance” on the paper.
- Please indicate if you want your paper to be considered for the best paper award
(FOR STEP-BY-STEP GUIDANCE FOR ACCOUNT CREATION AND PAPER SUBMISSION, PLEASE CLICK HERE)
(FOR STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON FILLING YOUR LOGISTICS DETAILS AND PAYMENT OF CONFERENCE CHARGES PLEASE CLICK HERE)